Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always a goer. Martinez is loyal to his players and Lennon got him out of a hole. Why do you think Lennon hasn't moved on.

What's debatable is if we where serious about anyone else who would actually cost money.
he plays the long game does bobby you only have to look at cleverley to see that, lennon could have gone to villa and west ham but turned them both down

"It is an important summer,” he told Everton TV. “It becomes about recruitment and that’s the priority. I think we are very clear in what we need.
“No tournament this summer does help. Our business could happen in a much smoother manner and we will try to do it as quickly as we can with some of our targets. Others we will try to bring in late because of the type of player that we need to bring in.
Didn't he also say we needed a play maker.

I think @davek is right Stones was our transfer kitty. He probably wanted Lennon, Evans and Yarmolenko and when the Yarmolenko deal fell through we kept Stones.

Didn't he also say we needed a play maker.

I think @davek is right Stones was our transfer kitty. He probably wanted Lennon, Evans and Yarmolenko and when the Yarmolenko deal fell through we kept Stones.
He did mention a playmaker at the start of the summer. Just pointing out it was always his plan to do business this late

Can't see any team leaving a TOP player go at this stage of the transfer market now...unless all pieces of the puzzle are laid out already but which absolubtely no one knows anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back