Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true then it was always the most likely outcome. It still doesn't explain us leaving it so late.
"It is an important summer,” he told Everton TV. “It becomes about recruitment and that’s the priority. I think we are very clear in what we need.
“No tournament this summer does help. Our business could happen in a much smoother manner and we will try to do it as quickly as we can with some of our targets. Others we will try to bring in late because of the type of player that we need to bring in.

Don't mock with the cleverly injury this is a goer and could even be announced later today. There will be 2 Lennon and one more.
It was always a goer. Martinez is loyal to his players and Lennon got him out of a hole. Why do you think Lennon hasn't moved on.

What's debatable is if we where serious about anyone else who would actually cost money.

Still keeping the faith. I have a candle lit in my window for the mythical no 10.

Edit - and due to being a blind optimist, if we don't get one I shall choose to believe it's because we're getting Yarmolenko in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back