Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreading this time tomorrow when the inevitable McNulty tweet arrives: "Following the completion of the Funes Mori deal, the BBC understands that Everton are unlikely to do any more business today".

*sigh*

"Everton fail in last minute bid for top star, but refuse to say who it was because Martinez said he won't talk about other teams players, all Everton would say is, that if it had come off Everton fans would have been over over the moon. Martinez has also said he is happy with the squad and will save the money till the January window"

Your like a fish on a hook!lol
How's that? Me: "Everton's transfer kitty will be cash from a John Stones sale". Looks about right at the moment...unfortunately.

I'll eat all of that humble pie tomorrow, gladly. It's your's to eat at the moment though, isn't it?

I feel it will be just one player tommorow doug perhaps a signing or a loan deal - RM has kept his word so far!

He was saying expect 2 more signings. Now he's saying 1.

I'm sure he's trying to make them but I'm about as confident in his ability of making good ones as I am Kenwright building us a new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back