Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be back, and when they do I'll laugh my cock off on twiiter with my serious winding up on the Chelski fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Jeremy-Matheiu-Thomas-Vermaelen-summer.html

I don't know how authentic the daily mail is but I hope there is considerable substance in this. He'll eventually wanna move on and no one should be so cruel to prevent a player on the up like Stones from joining Barcelona. He'll be a huge success but we should hold out for at least 45M if they're paying 15M for injured defenders and 31 year olds.

Dreading this time tomorrow when the inevitable McNulty tweet arrives: "Following the completion of the Funes Mori deal, the BBC understands that Everton are unlikely to do any more business today".

*sigh*
Half expecting the tweet to include the fact that Funes Mori couldn't get a work permit and that our business is over.

I'm dreading the tweet that says "Everton have failed with the Mori deal and the BBC understands that Everton are unlikely to do any more business today".
This is what scares me. We need a centre half and a number 10. If we get neither then this season can do one.

Dreading this time tomorrow when the inevitable McNulty tweet arrives: "Following the completion of the Funes Mori deal, the BBC understands that Everton are unlikely to do any more business today".

*sigh*
Bill and the board are happy to announce that the transfer kitty has now been spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back