Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, that has been my hunch so far as well. Stones will thank us for not letting him go if he develops for a year or two, plays well in the Euros and at an age of 23 to 24 Barca will be perfect for him. It would be a great highlight as English players aren't the apples of the eyes of other European clubs but Stones would then be a tailor made for Barca especially with Pique and Mascherano entering their 30s.
The fact that Mourinho waited all summer and was willing to pay 35m for Stones I'm sure has made a lot of clubs around Europe take notice. Stones just needs to put his head down and continue his development and he will get a better move.

I agree, that has been my hunch so far as well. Stones will thank us for not letting him go if he develops for a year or two, plays well in the Euros and at an age of 23 to 24 Barca will be perfect for him. It would be a great highlight as English players aren't the apples of the eyes of other European clubs but Stones would then be a tailor made for Barca especially with Pique and Mascherano entering their 30s.
They'll be back, and when they do I'll laugh my cock off on twiiter with my serious winding up on the Chelski fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Jeremy-Matheiu-Thomas-Vermaelen-summer.html

The fact that Mourinho waited all summer and was willing to pay 35m for Stones I'm sure has made a lot of clubs around Europe take notice. Stones just needs to put his head down and continue his development and he will get a better move.

That's a good point too. If its Barcelona, Real Madrid, P$G or Bayern Munich who are interested then we should be asking a minimum of 40M to 45M for him. I reckon making him sign a new contract with a release clause of 40M (till end of July) is a good option.

I'm 65% sure that the Yarmalenko and Austin deals are done, SKY are paying us a bucketload of cash to keep them sealed away until 4pm tomorrow so that cretin Jim White can announce it, and they can pretend their WWE style joke of a show is worthy of air time.

You lot right now

205cf0c250fb75b013fa420c7bb438f8.jpg

We aren't in serious trouble although we are a middle-tier team without a No 10. If we don't get a No10 then we can kiss goodbye any chance of Top 4 for another year which is a shame because I think there's a good chance with Utd struggling someone (probably Liverpool) will break into it.

Yes I agree, I didn't mean trouble as in relegation but referring to finishing in the top 4/5/6 positions which should be our aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back