Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are various teams that have large squads with a players surplus to requirements , in the last hours they will want to get rid to save on wages so that's why Bobby said he will deal late as we might get a bargain as teams will be desperate to offload or a loan .
That's exactly the market we're waiting for. Now I don't think the money was ever made available unless Stones was sold.

It's a set of tweets from the Futbol Ukraine account, I know everyone says its jarg but the direct quotes they put have been right so far. Dunno how to upload tweets though.

506a1fb6fb04d60a59000dd7._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

When was the last time we actually bought a player from a Premier League club who had been getting a game incidentally?

Baines, Distin? Can't think of many.

Barca would definitely like to keep us happy for when they bid for Stones next summer after the Euro's, he was already on their list last summer.

I agree, that has been my hunch so far as well. Stones will thank us for not letting him go if he develops for a year or two, plays well in the Euros and at an age of 23 to 24 Barca will be perfect for him. It would be a great highlight as English players aren't the apples of the eyes of other European clubs but Stones would then be a tailor made for Barca especially with Pique and Mascherano entering their 30s.

Levy has a reputation of being a hard nosed businessman so he might not want to be seen to being beat. Also he might think if he holds out long enough then either we will crack or Lennon will accept another club. You have to remember he is also strengthening a rival. I don't think this is a done deal by any stretch of the imagination.
Yes, but he knows the differences between having nothing in hand and a few million in it to put toward buying a new player themselves or tying down a player they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back