Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are various teams that have large squads with a players surplus to requirements , in the last hours they will want to get rid to save on wages so that's why Bobby said he will deal late as we might get a bargain as teams will be desperate to offload or a loan .

I wish we had Manuel Fernandez, he's exactly the type of player we need and we know he can cut it in the Premier League.

My guess is Martinez will try loaning a player from Barca. No idea who, as I'm not up on their players but there's no way Barca haven't got some kind of creative player in one of their teams that could do a job for us and as Martinez gets on well with Barca it seems probable.
Barca would definitely like to keep us happy for when they bid for Stones next summer after the Euro's, he was already on their list last summer.

My guess is that El Bob is still working hard at things, I know it's hard, but we have to remain patient at least for another 24 hours.
He's not let us down before, he's played some blinders in the windows he's had here, I'm with you, he'll be doing his best impression of 'arry Redknapp to try to bring in a couple of quality additions.

Haven't read the last 30 pages, but has anyone posted the interview where the Kiev owner said he would have sold Yarmolenko to us if we'd go earlier in the window?

We signed McCarthy on a permanent deal in the last few hours a few years ago.

Unfortunately that was linked to Fellaini's exit (even though the club say it wasn't, it was timed too well and seemed too convenient). I remember Dave Whelan phoning Sky and saying it was off as we were offering bugger all for him. Cue Fellaini's exit and then presto we sign him for the money Whelan wanted. I may be paranoid in that thinking but it seemed too sussed at the time. I think if we had the money we would have spent it by now unless we are waiting for a Black Friday crazy sale the last few hours of the window.

Comfortably the best photo I've seen this transfer window.

XMilfFu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back