Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very happy with lennon as both mirallas and del seem prone to injury..I just hope that anyone coming in doesn't see ross spending too much time on the bench..he needs minutes on the pitch thus season.

We're in serious trouble unless he get's a 10 in, and even though I'm generally an optomistic person I expect to be seriously let down.
We aren't in serious trouble although we are a middle-tier team without a No 10. If we don't get a No10 then we can kiss goodbye any chance of Top 4 for another year which is a shame because I think there's a good chance with Utd struggling someone (probably Liverpool) will break into it.

Possibly. I've thought all summer we'd return for him. Levy surely knows that around £4M is better than nothing. That's what he's faced with.
Levy has a reputation of being a hard nosed businessman so he might not want to be seen to being beat. Also he might think if he holds out long enough then either we will crack or Lennon will accept another club. You have to remember he is also strengthening a rival. I don't think this is a done deal by any stretch of the imagination.

Levy has a reputation of being a hard nosed businessman so he might not want to be seen to being beat. Also he might think if he holds out long enough then either we will crack or Lennon will accept another club. You have to remember he is also strengthening a rival. I don't think this is a done deal by any stretch of the imagination.

I wouldn't put Lennon in the 'strengthening' bracket, more like a 'squad bolster' kind of signing, if it happens... And at no more than £4 million or we can consider ourselves raped and pillaged.

Last edited:
For some reason I cant help feeling that if we do get a playmaker in. It will be a loan as we've left it too late to haggle over anything permanent as we are always slow as hell on full transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back