Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had Manuel Fernandez, he's exactly the type of player we need and we know he can cut it in the Premier League.

My guess is Martinez will try loaning a player from Barca. No idea who, as I'm not up on their players but there's no way Barca haven't got some kind of creative player in one of their teams that could do a job for us and as Martinez gets on well with Barca it seems probable.

I wish we had Manuel Fernandez, he's exactly the type of player we need and we know he can cut it in the Premier League.

My guess is Martinez will try loaning a player from Barca. No idea who, as I'm not up on their players but there's no way Barca haven't got some kind of creative player in one of their teams that could do a job for us and as Martinez gets on well with Barca it seems probable.

Barca have a very small squad at the moment, and they've shipped a lot pf their B-team talent elsewhere already.

For some reason I cant help feeling that if we do get a playmaker in. It will be a loan as we've left it too late to haggle over anything permanent as we are always slow as hell on full transfers

We signed McCarthy on a permanent deal in the last few hours a few years ago.

Phil knows the score.

On the mark. How can we even start to justify to stones we are still a big team and can challenge for top 4 with a summer transfer spend of £4.5m. If we don't get another couple of players in there has to be serious questions asked of the manager and the board, every one of us can see if we don't bring in a playmaker an other strike option its going to be another inconsistent season.

Januzaj is a replacement for Kampl, who has joined Leverkusen from Dortmund.

Blaszczykowski is very injury prone and at 30 would be a risk - plus I don't think he'll leave Dortmund. He's a club favourite there.

Kagawa has been given a new lease of life under Tuchel playing as a proper No.10 - he's playing superbly.

Hopefully Mori will be confirmed today. Maybe more difficult with it being a bank holiday - paperwork for permits etc.

I'll happily see Lennon come in but he's not what we need IMO. We need a creative outlet and, while Lennon offers a lot to the team in other areas, he isn't that.

Comfortably the best photo I've seen this transfer window.

CNmL2mVWsAAl8O1.jpg:large

My guess is that El Bob is still working hard at things, I know it's hard, but we have to remain patient at least for another 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back