Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiev leave door open for Yarmolenko to move to Everton
By NSNO.co.uk on August 31, 2015
Dynamo Kiev president Igor Surkis has said that Andriy Yarmolenko is free to join Everton in January if his side do not find success in the Champions League.

Surkis said that he was happy with Everton’s offer and that Yarmolenko was prepared to leave, but that the final offer came too late in the transfer window for Kiev to sell.

“Everton began real negotiations with me only five days ago,” he said. “How can I sell Yarmolenko and put my team in a difficult position?

“Should I sell Yarmolenko and see my team humiliated in the Champions League? I don’t want that.

“With Yarmolenko we have a great chance of having a great Champions League season.

“If Everton came to me early in the transfer window, I would have sold Yarmolenko. The price is right, all the details are right.

“I was satisfied with Everton’s offer. I would’ve sold him if Everton came earlier in the transfer window.

“If we are out of the Champions League in the winter Yarmolenko will be on offer. I will let him leave the team but I will try to restrain him. And wants it to continue to contract or not – it’s his right.

“Yes, he would go to Everton. He will still be able to make a decision – to leave.

“With or without money. I will not put pressure on it. I think Andriy has no ego, we have a normal dialogue with him.”

Oh that's great. I was worried that January wouldn't be turned into Meltfest 2016 on here.

Dynamo Kiev president Igor Surkis has said that Andriy Yarmolenko is free to join Everton in January if his side do not find success in the Champions League.

Surkis said that he was happy with Everton’s offer and that Yarmolenko was prepared to leave, but that the final offer came too late in the transfer window for Kiev to sell.

“Everton began real negotiations with me only five days ago,” he said. “How can I sell Yarmolenko and put my team in a difficult position?

“Should I sell Yarmolenko and see my team humiliated in the Champions League? I don’t want that.

“With Yarmolenko we have a great chance of having a great Champions League season.

“If Everton came to me early in the transfer window, I would have sold Yarmolenko. The price is right, all the details are right.

“I was satisfied with Everton’s offer. I would’ve sold him if Everton came earlier in the transfer window.

“If we are out of the Champions League in the winter Yarmolenko will be on offer. I will let him leave the team but I will try to restrain him. And wants it to continue to contract or not – it’s his right.

“Yes, he would go to Everton. He will still be able to make a decision – to leave.

“With or without money. I will not put pressure on it. I think Andriy has no ego, we have a normal dialogue with him.”

he's not expecting them to get out of the groups then haha.

NEA, i like their chairman. Obviously i hate him for not bending over and caving into our demands. But it is a tad refreshing to see a chairman possibly want to see their team do well in an elite competition instead of chasing the money so to speak.

of course the door is open in january, anybody can buy him on a pre-contract then. hopefully we've put a deal in in place to have first pick in january over a £7m/£8m move est.

he's not expecting them to get out of the groups then haha.

NEA, i like their chairman. Obviously i hate him for not bending over and caving into our demands. But it is a tad refreshing to see a chairman possibly want to see their team do well in an elite competition instead of chasing the money so to speak.

of course the door is open in january, anybody can buy him on a pre-contract then. hopefully we've put a deal in in place to have first pick in january over a £7m/£8m move est.
Sounds like a good time to go on Holiday.

Proper kick in the balls is that.

"I would sell him to Everton in January when they never spend anything substantial and the money has been spent on lawnmowers."

"Yarmolenko will be on offer, on a pre contract for free so won't be going to Everton when Arsenal or Juventus can get him for nothing."

Nice one, mate.

Serious question, would people rather we signed Borini for £9M, or not sign anyone at all?

I'm starting to think that "success" in the next 20 hours or so will be getting McGeady off the wage bill, hopefully it'll be after teams finish training so that whoever takes him doesn't realise how utterly woeful he is and send him back.

this translates to the kiev owner saying hes going to have his cake and eat it. play him in the

Kone's starting because Martinez seems to have some weird thing against Mirallas. He's easily fit enough now, he should be starting every game.

In all seriousness, we don't need to have a nailed on starting XI every week. If we have a versatile squad we can set up in different ways, with a couple of different players depending on who we're against.
tbf everyone complained when Robles was dropped in favour of Howard when he regained fitness.

Given how Kone has battled back it could well wreck his regained confidence to be benched almost immediately for Kev and thought Kone did slightly better than Lukaku and Mirallas versus Spurs anyway.

this translates to the kiev owner saying hes going to have his cake and eat it. play him in the CL and then ask us to pay the same price with 6 months left on his contract having made an extra 8 - 10 mil from the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back