Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for good people who put their faith in this lot to get players in and try and push on with a competitive team. They really are taking the piss out of them. The people who fell for the line about a new dawn with all the tv cash coming in and now they're staring down the barrel of 'we go with what we've got'. They have my sympathies.
I know what you're saying but the window doesn't close until tomorrow and Bobby did say some of his transfers would come early and some very late. If we sign a classy playmaker type tmrw then all would be forgiven & it would've be a decent window for us

A ten or twelve million net spend (which we will have after Mori and Lennon), was vaguely acceptable 6 or 7 years ago, but now it's pretty much the equivalent of about £2 million from those days.
That's just not acceptable.

And those who (correctly) point out that it's not about money spent, it's about quality brought in, should note that we haven't brought in a player who has improved our starting eleven. (Arguably Cleverley - but that is a moot point now anyway).

Literally every other club has signed at least 2 players expected to start most weeks.

I hope all the TV money is going in to a secret underground meth lab. If Bill can get that right, and start distributing his choice blue crystal, we'll be rolling in it soon and we'll be able to go out and buy the league in January.

A ten or twelve million net spend (which we will have after Mori and Lennon), was vaguely acceptable 6 or 7 years ago, but now it's pretty much the equivalent of about £2 million from those days.
That's just not acceptable.

And those who (correctly) point out that it's not about money spent, it's about quality brought in, should note that we haven't brought in a player who has improved our starting eleven. (Arguably Cleverley - but that is a moot point now anyway).

Literally every other club has signed at least 2 players expected to start most weeks.

Not sure he has to be honest, good player but not better that we had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back