Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting to know actually with Rodriguez and Mori. Would people be more confident about them if it was Moyes signing them? In all honesty, I would be.

That's fair enough but it's not like Martinez hasn't pulled a few rabbits out of the proverbial hat. Who'd heard of Deulofeu, Galloway or Besic before he'd bought them in?

Two of those previous unknowns are now a lot of people's favourite Everton players and I'm sure those same people would admit to never hearing about them before Martinez brought them in.

That's fair enough but it's not like Martinez hasn't pulled a few rabbits out of the proverbial hat. Who'd heard of Deulofeu, Galloway or Besic before he'd bought them in?

Two of those previous unknowns are now a lot of people's favourite Everton players and I'm sure those same people would admit to never hearing about them before Martinez brought them in.
people assume just because alacaraz (who was signed to be 4th chocie on a free) was crap means everyone he signs will be crap

i have confident in both the south american signings to be honest.

We as a club, and because of how small our squad is give players a chance to learn, make mistakes and develop as players.

Both of them will come good imo.

These are 3 unproven players still in all honesty.

We've seen our budgets go from window to window but magically decrease each time though lol

i literally have no idea tbh. i mean all the rumours about rom being spent over 4 years etc. if that's true, as well as mori, that's about £22m we've spent this summer. but a lot less last summer than we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back