Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say deadline day is 90% of them have already been done. The clubs just hold the anouncements off to help sky add to the 'drama'. Wouldnt be suprised if thats the case with the de gea situation even.
Anyway i cant see a name getting plucked from no were we are only going to get previously linked players (lukaku loan was a fluke as we were asking about demba ba).
Unfortunatly that makes me think lennon and mori

I'd say deadline day is 90% of them have already been done. The clubs just hold the anouncements off to help sky add to the 'drama'. Wouldnt be suprised if thats the case with the de gea situation even.
Anyway i cant see a name getting plucked from no were we are only going to get previously linked players (lukaku loan was a fluke as we were asking about demba ba).
Unfortunatly that makes me think lennon and mori

:dodgy:

Woke up. Logged in to see if we have signed a promised number 10. This is gonna be one big fume day I does be thinking. And I'm not really busy today to help my mind.

Being in Australia would someone be able to hit me with a link to where I can watch the transfer deadline show? I know asking for streams for games is a no no but does that count for this too? My initial plans are to hit wiziwig and hope for a result

'Everton are supposedly looking at lodging a bid for FC Basel star Breel Embolo according to a report from a notoriously unreliable outlet.'

........I wonder how many new names we'll be linked with today. At least they admit the above source is unreliable.

Would be a great, great signing but Basel have already turned down bids this summer and have said he's definitely staying for one more year at least. Although maybe their CL exit may swing things? Doubt it, they're not short of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back