Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the window is still open so we could still do business. But, I'm fed up of Martinez saying we're ambitious. There's no ambition at all.

There's only just over 10 hours to go before we can determine whether that is true or not. As it stands, it looks like you might be right.

**swings in** hey scabby lips you gonna watch that dirty mouth of yours?? there are dames present

you just learn to speak more like a gentleman and we can let this whole thing blow over buster **webs harley and lashes into mall**

there are ladies right here right now and i bet they are disgusted with your sewer language. but i think we are good now so i gonna keep this whole thing back on topic **backflips off skyscraper onto chopper**

is your keyboard having a seizure buddy??

i sense a good heart in there buddy. we cool.

SNIDEY!!

The 10 or a striker would be nice plus Lennon. Feeling it will be hard luck stories and just Lennon. Although the board will need to be ragged, let's maybe do it after Jose, Terry, Cahill next match. At 6 o clock sing a few bars of can't buy me stones, that'll off set the fume, could have so much worse!

McCarthy, Mirallas, both signed new deals and retained following interest from London clubs. Stones retained. Coleman reportedly chased by Bayern and PSG

Cleverly and Gera signed although Gera deal looks like it will bite us in a few years. Moro coming today and a few younger players arrived

Got rid of Distin and Birdman.

Not as bad a window as it could have been.

Last edited:
Trying to sign Dennis Praet apparently (well according to a text off a mate who has zero contacts but says he's had a text off a friend - who probably also has zero contacts).

I'm desperate to be popular though so if this happens I'm definitely 'in the know'

McCarthy, Mirallas, both signed new deals and retained following interest from London clubs. Stones retained. Coleman reportedly chased by Bayern and PSG

Cleverly and Gera signed although Gera deal looks like it will bite us I a few years. Mora coming today and a few younger players arrived

Got rid of Distin and Birdman.

Not as bad a window as it could have been.

Best move we made this summer getting rid of bottlers

Trying to sign Dennis Praet apparently (well according to a text off a mate who has zero contacts but says he's had a text off a friend - who probably also has zero contacts).

I'm desperate to be popular though so if this happens I'm definitely 'in the know'
Anderlecht manager confirmed a couple of days ago he's not leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back