Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for giving me a whole minute of feeling like I might have contributed something worthwhile to the forum.

#ShotDown

Its ok - I am going to cling onto that tiny bit of hope you have just posted, and its going to get me through what could be a potentially depressing day.

#SigningPraet

assuming that Mori and Lennon come in then in terms of what felt realistically possible; keeping all our best players, moving certain players on, strengthening the first team squad in key areas, bringing in a quality attacking midfielder, then seems we are only one short. If they had clear targets then there is a chance they may wait till Jan rather than pay out massively for someone they aren't sure of.
It is an optimistic point of view but if you knew you would be getting the right player in a few months would you hold fire on bringing someone in now.
Four promising signings is way over par in the time I have been watching. I know people want a show of ambition from the board but Stones is a sign they are being pushed into that so maybe time to wait and see

assuming that Mori and Lennon come in then in terms of what felt realistically possible; keeping all our best players, moving certain players on, strengthening the first team squad in key areas, bringing in a quality attacking midfielder, then seems we are only one short. If they had clear targets then there is a chance they may wait till Jan rather than pay out massively for someone they aren't sure of.
It is an optimistic point of view but if you knew you would be getting the right player in a few months would you hold fire on bringing someone in now.
Four promising signings is way over par in the time I have been watching. I know people want a show of ambition from the board but Stones is a sign they are being pushed into that so maybe time to wait and see

Martinez said we needed 3 players, and has highlighted a number 10 all summer. I still have some doubts about Rodriguez and Mori, I have never seen them play so i cant question the scouting department, just have a feeling they weren't the number one targets for the 3 positions he wanted.

We are still down on numbers though, Martinez might thinks the younger players are ready to step up though and fill that gap.

We have got 10 right wingers though, so thats good hahahaha.

When are the so called board backers going to sit up and realise that this board is killing our great club. If any of those who support the board are on twitter please have a look at @watched toffee.He knows the ins and outs of how this board has loaned and mortgaged our future to the max. Concerning times

Still reckon we might get Moses.

West Ham have used all of their loans up?

Don't think the Stones factor will even count. Chelsea are a business, can't see them knocking us back because it's Everton.

When are the so called board backers going to sit up and realise that this board is killing our great club. If any of those who support the board are on twitter please have a look at @watched toffee.He knows the ins and outs of how this board has loaned and mortgaged our future to the max. Concerning times

Take this the board topic... Remember context is everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back