Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to sign Dennis Praet apparently (well according to a text off a mate who has zero contacts but says he's had a text off a friend - who probably also has zero contacts).

I'm desperate to be popular though so if this happens I'm definitely 'in the know'
Hahaha brilliant!

McCarthy, Mirallas, both signed new deals and retained following interest from London clubs. Stones retained. Coleman reportedly chased by Bayern and PSG

Cleverly and Gera signed although Gera deal looks like it will bite us I a few years. Mora coming today and a few younger players arrived

Got rid of Distin and Birdman.

Not as bad a window as it could have been.

We have the same squad as 2 years ago as pointed out apart from Tom Cleverley.

You need to keep improving, not standing still.

What will be will be, but let's not start making out so far it has been a successful summer. The manager clearly stated we would be stronger by the end of each window, at the moment we aren't.

So Mori and probably Lennon in, probably one more as well by the sound of it.

Not overwhelming, not underwhelming, let's hope the fabled number 10 is the big lift we all want to see.

We have the same squad as 2 years ago as pointed out apart from Tom Cleverley.

You need to keep improving, not standing still.

What will be will be, but let's not start making out so far it has been a successful summer. The manager clearly stated we would be stronger by the end of each window, at the moment we aren't.
But that's not true now is it. Stronger than when we finished last season.

Yarmolenko at Kiev airport with his agent heading to the UK (Manchester) according to a RS mate of mine clearly on the wind up altho' he does have contacts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back