Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If McGeady is given a new contract I'm genuinely giving up on us. That would smack of zero ambition whatsoever, and Martinez needs elbowing.

If McGeady is given a new contract I'm genuinely giving up on us. That would smack of zero ambition whatsoever, and Martinez needs elbowing.

Hahahaha think his performance in the cup, well and in general, must prove that if he gets a new contract - he has pictures of Martinez bumming the tea lady or something... not a chance he could con himself into another contract on performances.

Yep i think his comments when we where linked with Shaquiri basically proved he doesnt want to sign someone for signing sakes.

However, I think everyone can see we need to make a quality signing to actually improve creativity in the squad - besides Ross making a storming start, and Deulofeu making 3 assists the other night in the cup - am not overly sure where our goals come from, when players are picking out passes.

We need to be more creative, we have needed it for 2/3 seasons now, the fact Martinez has highlighted it and, upto now, failed to sign someone to do that shows just how crap we have been in the market.
yeah it should have been dealt with last summer on top of experienced cover at centre half. cost us but they obviously felt they wanted Lukaku. personally I felt that wasn't more of a priority but they maybe thought it was the one chance to get him. The right players may not be available when we want them to be which is why it is always good to see a few potential gems being nurtured below first team level.

As a so called "board backer" I'll reserve my opinion until after 6pm today mate. A big signing would be nice.

As for watched toffee, I've yet to see any firm evidence, all theories.

As above though, this chat is for the board thread.

Out of interest mate, what will need to happen by 6pm for you to remain a "board backer"?

yeah it should have been dealt with last summer on top of experienced cover at centre half. cost us but they obviously felt they wanted Lukaku. personally I felt that wasn't more of a priority but they maybe thought it was the one chance to get him. The right players may not be available when we want them to be which is why it is always good to see a few potential gems being nurtured below first team level.

Yep, plus i want to be seduced by these sexy south americans with boss names....

But, then again, i thought that with Rodrigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back