Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all expecting a man city style transfer window, it's the fact Martinez has said a no.10 and we clearly need that looking at the first 3 games and with 2 hours 45 left to go no sign of one. Deulofeu is a good signing and that's about it, clevs has done well, the rest under 21 signings (apart from mori)..

Still got until 8pm technically to get his targets. I feel he will pull out something from nowhere.

Disgraceful this.

As predicted last week. Rodriguez, Funes Mori and Lennon would be our 3 signings. We'll get wind that we tried on a few others but we just couldn't make it happen. I wouldn't mind having Lennon if we actually played 2 wingers each game. 4 games into the premier league season and we haven't started one recognized winger.

Tim Vickery ? He's called him awful a few times... which is worrying because he is actually well informed and respected highly in south america.

Id take his view seriously, certainly more seriously than anyone on here who has blatantly never really watched him play.

I won't even bother with the character assassination of Vickery, it's an easy task with him getting that much wrong previously. Coutinho, for example, being another who he said wasn't up to it and would fail here.

This post was more to say that you haven't heard Vickery criticise Mori a few times. You heard talksport replaying the original interview today were he criticised Mori. He's talked him down once for us to hear and once only.

Not much time left in reality, I'm not expecting fireworks. I would be happy with a fit Pienaar, like a new signing.

kenwright_smile.jpg

They all go on about Harry Redknapp being a notorious late buyer but looking over the years, Everton seem to conclude very late deals. Keep the faith.

The media do not like Everton at the moment.
We ruined one of their stories of the summer and will be delighted if we fall on our faces.
The truth about Mori is that it is a huge risk, as it is spending a lot of money on a player from a totally different continent.
Only time will tell if he is value for money and there is no point fretting in the meantime.

Lennon will probably go to the wire with levy and whoever the [Poor language removed] in charge of our negotiations involved in a standoff. Unfortunately I think it will be US who buckle under the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back