Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lennon will probably go to the wire with levy and whoever the [Poor language removed] in charge of our negotiations involved in a standoff. Unfortunately I think it will be US who buckle under the pressure.

He's got to go somewhere after being frozen out- I doubt there's anyone interested at much more money than us so I imagine it'll happen.

Let's get a few things straight:

1. Anyone using a number to denote a position, for example a number 10 instead of attacking midfielder, is a tripe chatting nugget of the highest order.
  2. Those having a mini meltdown and demanding signings to appease them need to take a step back from Evertoning.
  3. Anyone wetting their pants at "the drama of the day" is a FM playing virgin who has never kissed a girl.
  4. Demanding signings then bemoaning what we paid for Funes Mori just makes you look at tit. So does comparing him to that Ladyboy Southampton just signed from Celtic.
  5. If you want a reflected glow from signing £40m players on transfer deadline day then either lash yourself on Bill Kenwrights speeding bonnet or support Chelsea.
  6. You're acting like kopites, pipe down.

Because they come into our league with a squad of nobody's and get a massive windfall from TV money etc. They have to go out and replace the dross in their squad with some premiership quality. They may sign 5 players and look like they've had a great window but in reality their squad is stil full of championship players on 10/15 grand a week

Kaboom!

Lennon will probably go to the wire with levy and whoever the [Poor language removed] in charge of our negotiations involved in a standoff. Unfortunately I think it will be US who buckle under the pressure.

Hopefully we'll do a Cleverly with this one, let him go to a no mark club for a year then take him for free next year. Alternatively, if he only wants to come here, they'll have to buckle, otherwise they'll pay him 50K a week in wages for a full year of naff all.

The media do not like Everton at the moment.
We ruined one of their stories of the summer and will be delighted if we fall on our faces.
The truth about Mori is that it is a huge risk, as it is spending a lot of money on a player from a totally different continent.
Only time will tell if he is value for money and there is no point fretting in the meantime.

as opposed to a partially different continent....
Let's get a few things straight:

1. Anyone using a number to denote a position, for example a number 10 instead of attacking midfielder, is a tripe chatting nugget of the highest order.
  2. Those having a mini meltdown and demanding signings to appease them need to take a step back from Evertoning.
  3. Anyone wetting their pants at "the drama of the day" is a FM playing virgin who has never kissed a girl.
  4. Demanding signings then bemoaning what we paid for Funes Mori just makes you look at tit. So does comparing him to that Ladyboy Southampton just signed from Celtic.
  5. If you want a reflected glow from signing £40m players on transfer deadline day then either lash yourself on Bill Kenwrights speeding bonnet or support Chelsea.
  6. You're acting like kopites, pipe down.

About time someone got a grip.

I will surprised if no further business is done other than Lennon today, I was optimistic leading up to this morning. As the clock ticks though..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back