Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All things considered it's been a good window. I think a few people need to calm down and have a serious look at our dealings this summer.

I can't wait for 6pm so that this is all over and you creatures descend back in to your lairs for another couple of months, before inevitably one of you makes a January transfer window thread. Can't wait for that. Honest. I reckon it'll look something like this:

"We need number 10"
"We need a tumber nen"
"WE NEED A NUMBER 10 LADS"
"He's good on FIFA"
"I've got nothing better to do with my life but spout utter crap about football players, blah blah blah".

I feel sorry for you lot.

It's not so much a lack of signings. It's the wrong signings which are frustrating. Besic, Kone, Cleverley, Deulofeu, all good players and you can see the logic in bringing them in but you have to ask did we really need them? The team was crying out for a keeper, and a deep lying creative midfielder as well as another attacking mid. We have not recruited in any of these positions. The team is still fundamentally flawed with it being built on a poor keeper, undermined by a negative unbalanced midfield, and unable to get service to a frontline lacking in quality depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back