Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go every game and I am sat here devastated....
This is a huge season for us..... poor season will only result in the likes of Stones, Rom, Mirralles, etc leaving , do not kid yourself the club is on a downward spiral and treat the fans with bad contempt. We have a nucleus of excellent talent that is likely to come close to the class of 92... a couple of signings off. We will miss the biggest opportunity to push on in a decade if we dont sign a quality addition and a supporting striker... mark my words and come back next summer to me

We're treading water with no arm bands.

Lennon will be ours tonight by hook or by crook, well by Crook if Levy has anything to do with it.
Or the hard way

Gunfight.gif

Best part of the window for me has been finding the Argentine Leagues youtube channel, highly entertaining...love the Ray Hudson-esque commentators

Here's a link for those of you who want a bit of distraction from the dull ending to this window

Is there no one even making up anything on twitter, they were at it all summer, bored here, could do with one more jarg rumour before it shuts.

Lets be honest. Everybody at the end of last season would of been happy getting Lennon back, buying a back up centre back, getting Del boy back and bringing in someone like cleverley for a no risk free transfer. Not to mention keeping hold of Stones, Barkley, McCarthy etc...

All the above is fine if we could have got in a playmaker. We have none. We had all summer to get one. We look hopeless at times without one. Our manager has stated numerous times the importance of getting one. If we want to progress we needed to do all when you mentioned and bring in a play maker. Because we play with 1 up front the importance of this will mean that the good players on the team will not do as well and the reality is they will look to move next year and we will be worse off than we are now. Osman naismith etc are not near good enough to get us into Europe. Ahhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back