Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much a lack of signings. It's the wrong signings which are frustrating. Besic, Kone, Cleverley, Deulofeu, all good players and you can see the logic in bringing them in but you have to ask did we really need them? The team was crying out for a keeper, and a deep lying creative midfielder as well as another attacking mid. We have not recruited in any of these positions. The team is still fundamentally flawed with it being built on a poor keeper, undermined by a negative unbalanced midfield, and unable to get service to a frontline lacking in quality depth.

We needed del. NEED

Can't stop laughing at this.

JUST BUY ME SOMEONE EVERTON SO MY NEXT FIFA UPDATE IS EXCITING.
You're the expert at that it seems.

Pretty sure though the majority of the squad is the same as 2 years ago. even the first 11, swap stones for distin and you have the same starting 11.

Even the bench, naismith/osman/peinnar/oviedo/robles/young defender/kone

EXACTLY THE SAME AS 2 YEARS AGO!

so before you talk out your arse again mate, try not to show yourself up while your at it

Remember to say goodbye to your loved ones

images

Not counting on us bringing a no.10 now. Can't expect something to happen in 2 hours what hasn't happened in 2 months. I don't want Lennon in regardless of what he did for us since January as it would stymie Deulofeu from developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back