Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we haven't even managed to sign Lennon?
Well.. deals can go through after the window is shut (shuts officially at 8pm), just if the necessary paperwork has been sent and the actual deals were finalised before 6pm. Lennon is still possible basically.

It's been an 'okay' window. The issue is not addressing the one position we needed a natural playmaker in. We've sorted out the wide issue as well as the defensive problems, invested in some youth. Just the one major position we needed is missing. THAT stops it being a good window, IMO.

This perfectly sums it up. By not buying a player to really take us to the next level in the position we needed, I think it simply delays a sale of Stones and Lukaku to next summer at best (possibly winter). We bring in someone like Yarmolenko and have a good first half, perhaps challenging for the top 4 maybe we get another year or even more to build. Perhaps we still can and will be pulling for us to make it. But we just made it harder than it could have been. Barkley, Stones, and Lukaku will recognize the lack of a signing and will not be so nice when they get tapped up again.

Is that headline of 8mil for Naismith right? Rejected 8mil for Naismith?

Incredulous.

I mean we would be thin at striker/forward and I do like our albino messi BUT 8 Mil for Naismith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back