Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent 9.5m on a unkown argie cb - they have great track records in the prem like
Kept hold of are ace aiden
Turned down 8m for naismith at 29yo
Spent 5m on lennon

Thats 22m quid that could have been spent so that our 28m forward doesnt look a bag of plums

Pure everton that, cue spin we will try for yarm in jan onky for him to go elsewhere and the vibrac loan to dissapear, we get what we deserve

I don't think anyone should blame him either. Champions League football and titles or mid table mediocrity. At least we aren't Arsenal. I would be raging if I was paying 1000K a year for season tickets and Cech was the only signing.

Bet he's gutted he wont be playing with a French no mark or a 24 year old from reading

Glad we ended the window stronger in every department except keeper.
Errr I'm still a little concerned we didn't sign someone like Byram to give cover for Seamus. Beyond the obvious, of a new playmaker in all probability not coming, this window has been good for the fact that the values that Del and Clev add to our squad weren't reflected in the fees getting them here(I know Cleverley was free but there were still fees).

Incredibly underwhelming:
Squad is down to its bare bones - and even missing certain positions (Number 10)
We managed to double the price we are paying for a complete gamble defender
We rejected a massive bid for a bang average player (Naismith)

Is it bare bones? We've got abar 20 wingers. 3 strikers. 8 centre mids....

Light at the back...but bare bones?

8 million bid for naismith don't know who is more stupid norwich or us for turning it down.
I hope martinez does not mention a number 10 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back