Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Lennon, he's direct, got loads of pace and works hard for the team. However do we actually even need him? Is he taking minutes away from Deulofeu?

We have to hope that now we have multiple option on the wing we actually start playing two of them. Bringing in both Deulofeu and Lennon and then sticking Kone, Naismith and Cleverley on the wings instead is utter madness.

If I was kenwright I wouldn't turn up for the Chelsea game

Won't matter mate because everyone will be more focused on Mourinho/Chelsea offers for Stones.

Could have done with the game being against someone else tbh so the attention was firmly placed on the board. Saying that, I think Martinez has dug himself into a deep hole he will struggle to get out of. He's had 3 months to identify someone who can pick a pass and has failed miserably. If the board go I don't think he will be too far behind them tbh. He's under real pressure to deliver some.results in the coming weeks imo

Jagielka
Stones
Mori
Browning
Galloway

Can you count mate?

Not even worried about the centre backs, there is Pennington too.

We have enough experience in centre midfield to protect them if any of them need to come in.

I like that he is looking like he has trust in the kids. Not too much though, Lambert went big on kids and it backfired, the blend needs to be right of youth and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back