Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, so while I don't think there is reason for a proper fume meltdown, I am very disappointed with us not signing the playmaker Martinez has been banging on about for the last 3 months.

On the whole though, I'm quite happy with Deulofeu and Cleverly as squad players. Signing Deulofeu on a perm is not something I had ever anticipated, we knew Lukaku wanted out of Chelsea and we had a chance but I honestly didn't picture Deulofeu being a registered Everton player.

As for Mori, he gets the benefit of the doubt for the first season. He will be called everything under the sun if he turns out crap and Van Dijk is amazing.

I can get behind the signings of the youngsters, I hope one or two are challenging the first team for starting places by the end of the season.

I mean seriously. This can't be it? We talk about what we need for three months and don't sign any of them? We say we need to yes of players and then don't actually sign them?

We miss out on signing a actually good player because the owner wants to keep him for the champions league games? that sounds like we were close to a deal! obviously depending on whether we wee actually after him or not.

We sign a player that not even spurs want in their squad and this is progress? If that if improving the team then we clearly don't have ambition.

to be honest I don't care anymore. I love Everton and let's be honest nothing will ever change that. But if we call not selling a 21 year old a success then the ambition is not there. That's what bothers me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back