Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Belgian CB who was due to sign for Sunderland isn't going apparantly due to disagreement on wages, for £5 million would be worth a punt as a back up imo

if we seriously have to go into next season with barry and osman i will despair.

man utd buying shweinsteiger and depay and we are here sat on our todd looking in the bargain bins
When we get a billion dollar deal with Chevy and are one of the 3 most popular clubs in the world, we'll be in for the Schweinsteigers and Depays of the world too. Welcome to reality tater.

We need to find the deals. They're out there.

Thing is city wont b looking at mccarthy 4rthe player, they’ll b looking 4 his passport!!
And that would be a problem for Everton....why? Love McCarthy, he totally proved me wrong with how boss he is, but the whole 'homegrown' rule means he would be sold to them for stupid money. Would rather he stay but if City want to spend £30mil+ on him, so be it.

Never said it would b a prob 4 us, 30m would do us wonders but the move if it was on the cards certainly wouldnt do mccarthy wonders other then his bank balance, look at delph he chose footy over paycheck and thats how it should b! i reckon mccarthy would do the same anyway!!

I think selling:
Naismith
Howard
McGeady
Gibson
Kone

Is more of a priority than selling McCarthy for big money. The wages there are incredible.

Hi Zat...I have you on ignore, but occassionally click the 'show ignored content' button.

The problem with your idea is that nobody would spend more than 28p on that lot atm.

I jest...we could get maybe 2 mil...maybe 3 at a stretch for the lot of them.

Please don't quote this...unless you plan on making the slightest effort to actually quote the way it's meant to be done.

I think selling:
Naismith
Howard
McGeady
Gibson
Kone

Is more of a priority than selling McCarthy for big money. The wages there are incredible.

I would love us to have a clear out too but I just can't see that happening. Maybe 1/2 now and 1 in Jan etc. I think it's a waiting game now as usual, last minute deals unless a big money offer comes in.

We will have a clear out anyway, have you seen all the players out of contract in 12 months?

I would love us to have a clear out too but I just can't see that happening. Maybe 1/2 now and 1 in Jan etc. I think it's a waiting game now as usual, last minute deals unless a big money offer comes in.

Yep know got 12 months left unless he given a new contract, same with Gibson but rumors he been offered a new contract. Howard will be gone next season. Naismith will be here for a few good years. Mcgeady can stay or go, not arsed

Never said it would b a prob 4 us, 30m would do us wonders but the move if it was on the cards certainly wouldnt do mccarthy wonders other then his bank balance, look at delph he chose footy over paycheck and thats how it should b! i reckon mccarthy would do the same anyway!!
Do you reckon you could use English rather than Text speak? Thanks from all us over 20 year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back