Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Star have realized that they have failed to sell McCarthy to Spurs so they are trying to sell him to Man City now
More likely his agent is putting on a bit of pressure to get this contract sorted.

You're making this up you tit.

Such is the danger of relying the press - one makes a rumour up, others then speculate, speculation turns into worried conjecture for fans and so on, until you have convinced yourself that the player not only is leaving, but never really loved you... err us in the first place. Then unhinged folk fume about the player and stage club shop boycotts.*

Then we see frustrations of the level headed fans, however I do think Adversus here (made up info or not) is attempting to remain on the positive side, as opposed to just saying "that's it he's going, let's never buy an away shirt again"......

TL;DR

We could solve all this by sending Jim White far, far away, forever.

* Have you ever read the replies to Everton's Twitter and Instagram posts? I caught a glimpse of something the other day, some of the replies were along the lines of "I'm waiting to see how may players we buy before buying a shirt". As if the purchase of a player hinges crucially on one away shirt sale. I'm not slating our fans here, or the fans in question, more the way the social media aspect of modern fandom, and indeed the predisposition to fuming, can go.

Last edited:
Such is the danger of relying the press - one makes a rumour up, other speculate, speculation turns into worried conjecture and so on, until you have convinced yourself that the player not inly is leaving, but never really loved you... err us in the first place.

Then we see frustrations of the level headed fans, however I do think Adversus here (made up info or not) is attempting to remain on the positive side, as opposed to just saying "that's it he's going, let's never buy an away shirt again"......

TL;DR

We could solve all this by sending Jim White far, far away, forever.
not playing the ref or anything but I would welcome a ban for @chicoazul for calling people tits..... the absolute tit.

VSeAEC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back