Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zat...I have you on ignore, but occassionally click the 'show ignored content' button.

The problem with your idea is that nobody would spend more than 28p on that lot atm.

I jest...we could get maybe 2 mil...maybe 3 at a stretch for the lot of them.

Please don't quote this...unless you plan on making the slightest effort to actually quote the way it's meant to be done.
His point was freeing up massive wages though..

Can somebody update me please on Shaq/Roberto/Messi transfer links please

Bookies slashed Shaqiri's odds on moving to us from 33/1 to 2/1 yesterday but nobody knows if it actually means anything.

The last on Sergi Roberto seems to have been written yesterday by a Spanish website who wrote, when translated:

After taking Gerard Deulofeu , Everton closely Sergi Roberto . As reported by the Daily Star . The British group wants to Barca fishing boat and the last word for the midfielder set course or not England will have Luis Enrique , depending on the plans you have for this upcoming season Sergi Roberto .

Evidently Bill can't afford to fly him over so he'll be travelling for his medical via fishing boat.

And Messi is at Finch Farm as we speak.

Theres always a club who are willing to take players on.

Howard could to go the MLS no problem.

Naismith would fetch half decent money maybe even £7.5mil and Kone possibly £1mil so selling them and adding a little extra we should be able to sign a decent backup to Lukaku.

I think we may need to hope Henen steps up on the left wing as McGeady is useless and Pienaar will be gone in a year.

I kind of thought when Martinez came in there would be a big clear out, but it didn't really happen, I guess the squad was probably too small. I kind of think now that we will never do that type of thing, just because we would struggle to find clubs who would want to pay real money for these players and the players we could get in to replace them wouldn't be as good or we would need to spend serious money, that the board are not prepared to spend.

Theres always a club who are willing to take players on.

Howard could to go the MLS no problem.

Naismith would fetch half decent money maybe even £7.5mil and Kone possibly £1mil so selling them and adding a little extra we should be able to sign a decent backup to Lukaku.

I think we may need to hope Henen steps up on the left wing as McGeady is useless and Pienaar will be gone in a year.

Naismith will rekindle his relationship with the Rangers faithful when he gets Scotland in Euros, same with Mcgeady

I've got a hunch, and I'm glad no one on here knows me personally to punch me but I've got a hunch that Norwich could sell Hooper back to SPL and go for Kone

Naismith will rekindle his relationship with the Rangers faithful when he gets Scotland in Euros, same with Mcgeady

I've got a hunch, and I'm glad no one on here knows me personally to punch me but I've got a hunch that Norwich could sell Hooper back to SPL and go for Kone

No mate, not only is he terrible, he is also a bad turncoat

You lost me a bit with the 1st paragraph, you think Rangers would sign Naismith next summer, surely they couldnt afford him? McGeady should be used as bait for Van Dijk.

What makes you think Norwich would go for Kone especially?

Cant believe Martinez is at the game he should be on a plane somewere to sign 7 more players

MARTINEZ OUT

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't think Howard to MLS is as easy or nailed on as people think. Teams only get 3 designated player spots which Howard's wages would command, most won't use one of those spots on a keeper. Also he's popular with general public due to his national team play which he hasn't been apart of for the last year, klinnsman might not even give him the starting role back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back