Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Sergi Roberto is the playmaker, and he's coming in on loan, then the Evans deal is a sound one. Let's be honest, it'll be heavily incentivised, in installments, the lad played well in Vidic's absence just over a year ago.

And who would you be happy with, based on the fact whoever comes in will be average enough to be happy being 3rd choice but better than the unknown's we have in Galloway and Browning.

Perspective lads, we are Everton ffs!

Well, kind of saw this one coming, but i'm happy with it. Personally, don't think it'll be £8mil, probably £6mil with appearances etc. counting as add ons. Plus, I don't think this playmaker will cost all too much either. Realistically, we're not gonna sign anyone from a champions league club, which means we're probably shopping in the £7-12mil bracket anyway.

If Sergi Roberto is the playmaker, and he's coming in on loan, then the Evans deal is a sound one. Let's be honest, it'll be heavily incentivised, in installments, the lad played well in Vidic's absence just over a year ago.

And who would you be happy with, based on the fact whoever comes in will be average enough to be happy being 3rd choice but better than the unknown's we have in Galloway and Browning.

Perspective lads, we are Everton ffs!
Sergi isnt a playmaker though

I just wonder what sort of wages this feller will be on? £8M for a player going for nothing next season. That's going to be an expensive package for a player who'll be 28 this season and who isn't exactly a great defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back