Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't give a hoot what anyone says..the squad is better now than before with this addition.

Evans infinitely better than Distin and Alcaraz.

Galloway and Evans over Alcaraz and Distin anyday.
Distin is a better player than Evans mate. You and I are better than Alcatraz.

What galls me is the idea that we would consider spending £8m for someone who can't dislodge Phil Jones form the starting XI, and LVG will immediately replace him with Ron Vlaar for free. We should be in for Vlaar.

What galls me is the idea that we would consider spending £8m for someone who can't dislodge Phil Jones form the starting XI, and LVG will immediately replace him with Ron Vlaar for free. We should be in for Vlaar.

Won't be £8m mate.

I cant take anyone serious when you say Distin is better.

Jagielka and Stones can't dislodge phil jones from the England starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back