Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has set Premier League clubs on alert after he admitted that he is open to loaning out new signing Arda Turan.

The Turkish star was a target for both Manchester United and Chelsea this summer before opting for the European champions, but while neither of those would be plausible temporary homes for the midfielder because of the potential for cup-tying him, Liverpool and Tottenham would both be viable destinations.

"[Loaning him out] is a possibility," Bartomeu told RAC1, "but the final decision must be made by coach Luis Enrique and it must be a purely technical decision.”

“It must be a team not playing in the Champions League,” he added.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/barcelona-transfers-arda-turan-could-6080841

spoke too manc mates, apparently 12/13 season he was on of
there best players, hasn't been the same since injury's and been inconsistent
great positioning etc English what's good. prem expierence what's good
cant see it being 8m if he can re discover form could be a decent signing

It was based on years and years of transfer windows under this board.

Having thought about it more, though. 20 mil net spend would be decent.
Times seem to be changing a bit though, don't they? I mean, we spunked 28mil on one player last summer, and the tv deal is even bigger now. Also, I agree 20mil net isn't bad.

So let me get this right. People are fuming that we are spending money on a proven PL defender who has big game experience (and is no-where near as bad as some are making out) but yet are creaming themselves over the fact Stoke have bought some no-marks that no-one has ever heard of.

Only on GOT

ralph_wiggum___im_special_by_eduardorivera-d4nmrel.jpg

So let me get this right. People are fuming that we are spending money on a proven PL defender who has big game experience (and is no-where near as bad as some are making out) but yet are creaming themselves over the fact Stoke have bought some no-marks that no-one has ever heard of.

Only on GOT

ralph_wiggum___im_special_by_eduardorivera-d4nmrel.jpg

Hahahhahaha!

......you don't play lots of games for United unless you are a good footballer. Evans is that. Concern is his injury record, but he has proven quality and you can't have enough good players. The injury risk is probably factored into the price.

My only issue with Evans, is his wages. He is on 70K at United, plus his bonuses so he will want in the region of 75K maybe a bit more.

He will be on more than double what John Stones is on, and be back up for him.

What do you think John Stones is going to do?? I'd know what I'd do.

......you don't play lots of games for United unless you are a good footballer. Evans is that. Concern is his injury record, but he has proven quality and you can't have enough good players. The injury risk is probably factored into the price.
Phil Neville begs to differ.

My only issue with Evans, is his wages. He is on 70K at United, plus his bonuses so he will want in the region of 75K maybe a bit more.

He will be on more than double what John Stones is on, and be back up for him.

What do you think John Stones is going to do?? I'd know what I'd do.

Shout and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back