Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I do think CF has to be a priority, we will be in a pickle if Lukaku gets a knock and even if he doesn't we need a useful option who can change a game from the bench. I was hoping Kone could provide that but there is no indication he can.

Sorry I just meant his whole "we have a large squad and will be seeing some of the younger lads coming through" type comment, not sure just didn't sound like someone about to make signings

Bizarre right...couldnt sleep till 4am...no idea why just really wound me up.

Very much a crucial 3 transfer windows for us now with a lot of players out of contract in a season...so im getting a bit too excited.

L O L

Jesus Christ Lad!

Sounds to me he's playing up the ability of the younger players. Also saying young lads will get opportunities with us.

Jagielka has done the same recently too...

I think its more likely we will move on a younger player now...

Hmmm going off his press conference he didn't sound to confident about anyone else coming in

Looks like Kone and Naismith as backup there. Id be fine with having just one quality backup for a season than those two.

...I do think CF has to be a priority, we will be in a pickle if Lukaku gets a knock and even if he doesn't we need a useful option who can change a game from the bench. I was hoping Kone could provide that but there is no indication he can.

Sorry I just meant his whole "we have a large squad and will be seeing some of the younger lads coming through" type comment, not sure just didn't sound like someone about to make signings

He'e referring to the squad he's taken over to Singapore.

@everton: RM: "We've got a large squad and it will be pretty much every first-team player having some action in this game." #BAT2015 #EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back