Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I appreciate that, all I'm saying is that if Miallas goes we should hold out for the going rate of £15m-£20m.

Need to keep the better players though mate unless we bring in a better player which frankly aint easy for us, we need imo anyways to add at least one quality attacking player - more like two honestly, not lose one

Need to keep the better players though mate unless we bring in a better player which frankly aint easy for us, we need imo anyways to add at least one quality attacking player - more like two honestly, not lose one

...I absolutely agree to the fundamental principle of keeping our best players but if he is making noises internally about wanting to move we should get what we can.

Just checked newsnow this morning, it feels like sharks are circling everton. The 3 main stories are the Chelsea bid for stones, the west ham bid for mirallas and McCarthy to spurs. It's like there's an assumption that we can't keep our best players now even though we rarely ever sell our best players.

...I absolutely agree to the fundamental principle of keeping our best players but if he is making noises internally about wanting to move we should get what we can.
Nonsense. Stones has 4 years left on his contract. Unless there's a ridiculous fee involved we would be better off letting him play that out and let him leave on a free. Everton hold all the cards with this one, I'm just hoping that we don't value him less than what he's actually worth.

Nonsense. Stones has 4 years left on his contract. Unless there's a ridiculous fee involved we would be better off letting him play that out and let him leave on a free. Everton hold all the cards with this one, I'm just hoping that we don't value him less than what he's actually worth.
talking about kev

....more Mirallas rumours in this morning's press, the Mirror apparently reporting a £6m offer from West Ham. As far as I'm concerned the figures quoted are way off the mark. Goal scoring wingers should be premium rate. Liverpool bought a winger last season for £20m and I wouldn't swap him for Mirallas. That should be a benchmark.

....I appreciate that, all I'm saying is that if Miallas goes we should hold out for the going rate of £15m-£20m.

Mirallas will always frustrate. Scores every now and again to gloss over the fact he's not a team player but merely plays for his own amusement/designs...and chips in every 6 months with a veiled "I'm off" article in the Belgian press.

Tired of this feller.

Just checked newsnow this morning, it feels like sharks are circling everton. The 3 main stories are the Chelsea bid for stones, the west ham bid for mirallas and McCarthy to spurs. It's like there's an assumption that we can't keep our best players now even though we rarely ever sell our best players.

But the same hacks tell us we're lucky to have such a wonderful chairman.........

Pretty much sums me up as well.

Mirallas will always frustrate. Scores every now and again to gloss over the fact he's not a team player but merely plays for his own amusement/designs...and chips in every 6 months with a veiled "I'm off" article in the Belgian press.

Tired of this feller.

Haven't we just taken up the option of a further year on Mirallas's contract therefore not in the last year so no need to sell for silly arse money

I wouldn't be surprised to see media reports of a £30m + Victor Moses bid this week.

Any idea what % Barnsley would get from a Stones sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back