Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
......the nasty little quotes are starting about Stones, 'sources close to the player say he is keen to talk to Chelsea'. Not sure how this will play out but another season seems a win win situation for EFC and Stones. If he does go sooner we hold all the aces, more of the big boys might get involved and we should hold out for £40m.

......the nasty little quotes are starting about Stones, 'sources close to the player say he is keen to talk to Chelsea'. Not sure how this will play out but another season seems a win win situation for EFC and Stones. If he does go sooner we hold all the aces, more of the big boys might get involved and we should hold out for £40m.

His price will only keep going up in coming seasons, the club holds every single card here. If he had two years left on current deal, he would be gone. Luckily, Martinez and Kenwright and co have proved they can get the best deal on any player, that I have no worry about.

Mourinho is desperate to sign him because he knows the likes of City and United and dare I say top European teams will get involved sooner rather than later and will blow Chelsea out of the water with higher bids.

Those nasty quotes are presumably from the same old whoppers. Desperate for this club not to even have a football team.

Could you imagine the fume if both left? It would be like christmas for @Moomin

Not happening anyway, but don't let me destroy your dreams mooms lol

If I had to pick one to leave it would be McCarthy, the lad is a traitor so would stab us in the back soon enough anyway.

Stones, I'd like to keep at all costs. But, a chance to play champions league football, actually win it as well. The opportunity to work with Jose, oh and wages in excess of 100K. It may be a bridge too far to keep him, maybe a case of getting the best deal possible.

Could you imagine the fume if both left? It would be like christmas for @Moomin

Not happening anyway, but don't let me destroy your dreams mooms lol

Louis van gaal confirms they are set to sign mystery striker. Lets start the lukaku to united rumours again. We will have the money for a stadium in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back