Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
......the nasty little quotes are starting about Stones, 'sources close to the player say he is keen to talk to Chelsea'.

Of course he'd be interested , why wouldn't he be ? It's the league champions with a bloke regarded as the best manager around and playing with someone whose been consistently the best centre half in the league for years.

There's a long way to go from being interested to behaving like sterling , I've no problem with the lad being interested to be honest .

Of course he'd be interested , why wouldn't he be ? It's the league champions with a bloke regarded as the best manager around and playing with someone whose been consistently the best centre half in the league for years.

There's a long way to go from being interested to behaving like sterling , I've no problem with the lad being interested to be honest .

Ooooooof ! Careful with your opinions in here lad !!;)

Louis van gaal confirms they are set to sign mystery striker. Lets start the lukaku to united rumours again. We will have the money for a stadium in no time

Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone
Please be Kone

......the nasty little quotes are starting about Stones, 'sources close to the player say he is keen to talk to Chelsea'. Not sure how this will play out but another season seems a win win situation for EFC and Stones. If he does go sooner we hold all the aces, more of the big boys might get involved and we should hold out for £40m.

The lad himself said days ago that he's happy here, he knew about Chelseas interest when he said this too. Has no intention of leaving this Summer, if he leaves its because we've accepted a bid we deem good enough, not because Stones forces a move(because he wont)

The lad himself said days ago that he's happy here, he knew about Chelseas interest when he said this too. Has no intention of leaving this Summer, if he leaves its because we've accepted a bid we deem good enough, not because Stones forces a move(because he wont)

i kinda feel that there are not many players that will say in a club press conference, "i want to move" before big moves that fans are against you here that same thing over and over.

Target Player: "Im really happy at (insert club), my focus is on the next season"
: "my focus is on (insert club)"

its always the same, nd it means poop all

i suppose its all about whether the player and his agent think its good to stay, with playing time etc. but on the flip side...he moves to the league champs and earns MEGA bucks

i dont want to sell him, but 34 mil thats being quoted right now...is hard to dismiss----serious money

never have i come accross this before!

We release 2 senior defenders and possibly sell the third before even replacing the other 2! So we going 3 at the back out of necessity through lack of players?

I would be curious to see stones leaving, simply because for all the guessing at the replacement defender we were signing, we would then need 2 and robertos idea of a defender is alcaraz.

i kinda feel that there are not many players that will say in a club press conference, "i want to move" before big moves that fans are against you here that same thing over and over.

Target Player: "Im really happy at (insert club), my focus is on the next season"
: "my focus is on (insert club)"

its always the same, nd it means poop all

i suppose its all about whether the player and his agent think its good to stay, with playing time etc. but on the flip side...he moves to the league champs and earns MEGA bucks

i dont want to sell him, but 34 mil thats being quoted right now...is hard to dismiss----serious money
It isn't that much though. Take away Barnsleys share and we'd have £27m to spend. That won't go that far these days. Weren't we quoted £15m for scott dann? We could get 2 decent players for that but our first 11 would probably be worse off.

ya id rather he not leave, just saying its very hard for a player or his agent to get his head turned.

The record for a defender is around 38mil Silva to PSG, david luiz was about 30

so its already crazy money for a CB

but we all know hes gonna be a world great, no doubt in my mind. id prefer him going to Barca, definitely NOT chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back