Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Praet rumour(or wish) imagine if we hadn't pissed Anderlecht off last year. Of course they are going to play hardball. Karma.

That's if we are even looking at him.

I think you're all clicking on the wrong pinned thread.... you should all be clicking on the Depression Thread.... you all need help! Fume when we don't sign anyone before deadline day, we still have 38 days

I think you're all clicking on the wrong pinned thread.... you should all be clicking on the Depression Thread.... you all need help! Fume when we don't sign anyone before deadline day, we still have 38 days

ONLY 38 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raZZHC6.gif

Season starts in two weeks, it's good that we got our business done early.

So in days of unprecedented TV money, we are back to giving experience to Arsenal 3rd string players.

I know loans have worked out well for us in the past with experienced players in Barry and Lennon, but the thought of bringing on other teams youngsters in the same league sickens me.

Like we did with Lukaku you mean? Yeah... I know what you mean. I can't bare it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back