Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but, there are many going nuts and there's still 37 days of the window left! If we don't get 2-3 more in the places we need then...

Once the window shuts, its time the fans took the board down.. There's very shifty goings on with our money, most other clubs don't have these supposed issues.
Martinez did say he is prepared to wait for one particular signing.
Dont buy theres no cash , otherwise we wouldnt have bid on Ogbonna & possibly Payet.
Got a feeling theres legs in Sergi Roberto rumours as he looks exactly the type he's looking for
maybe its a case of wait to see if Barca think he's good enough for their 1st team.
Centre half has to be a priority , I'm sure he's working on this right now.
Not fapping yet but would like the priorities sorted before the Watford game.

I would have loved firmino here. And at present Benteke is probably better than Rom unfortunately.

disagree about that. Both quite equal i'd say.

The difference being Villas managers set the team up to create chances for benteke to score. We apparantly didnt think creating chances or passing the ball to our striker was going to work.

Lukaku is the best young striker i have personally seen since rooney. He has everything that will make him world class one day. Benteke is really really good as well, and bias has me not saying anything more on that haha

I still believe we will bring in two, a centrehalf and a more creative midfielder.

Of course any defender we sign now will be seen as a replacement for John Stones rather than Alcaraz and Distin.

However, if we keep Coleman, McCarthy , Stones and Mirallas as well as adding Del and Cleverley the window won't have been a disaster , and of course Garbutt also.

Martinez did say he is prepared to wait for one particular signing.
Dont buy theres no cash , otherwise we wouldnt have bid on Ogbonna & possibly Payet.
Got a feeling theres legs in Sergi Roberto rumours as he looks exactly the type he's looking for
maybe its a case of wait to see if Barca think he's good enough for their 1st team.
Centre half has to be a priority , I'm sure he's working on this right now.
Not fapping yet but would like the priorities sorted before the Watford game.

totally agree, there IS money, not a mega amount but there is, they obviously are being VERY selective over who they buying.

if there are any potential outs, then again that would surely change their plans.

but before any media hipe over stones, we already asked for Dann & Ogbonna, so surely that tells us they ARE looking for a CB, but if stones had to leave, they would need 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back