Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of player is Sergi Roberto? because no one seems to know.

178750d1409505318-member-profile-robster970-10.gif

Literally seen him play about 60 minutes in a friendly the other day. He's alright. Not all that attacking though.

Don't really see the point in bringing this lad in if he is another defensive midfielder. Turning into Spurs and stockpiling players in the same position. It's getting that bad RM has to put one on the wing just to justify having that many. Cleverley seems fairly decent at what he's doing but he isn't a number 10 and we need a quality one otherwise there is no point.

Regarding a CB. Who will want to come and be on the bench as second string to Jags and Stones? It will be difficult to find and experienced CB that would do that, unless they are at the end of their career. If it is someone young then why bother when we have Browning and Galloway.

Can we get Moyes back to do transfers for us while Bobby does everything else, please? We might sign someone who hasn't played for Wigan or Barcelona then.

Oh and could he do the defence for us as well please. And maybe oversee the keeper training.

And do the press conferences and that as well.

In fact could Bob just go on school trips with Romelu and Kone from now on please. They could go to Wigan Pier or on a tour of the Camp Nou. It would be phenomenal.

Regarding a CB. Who will want to come and be on the bench as second string to Jags and Stones? It will be difficult to find and experienced CB that would do that, unless they are at the end of their career. If it is someone young then why bother when we have Browning and Galloway.

Do you think Jagielka and Stones will play every single game mate?

I don't. There will be guarenteed games here for a CB. Third choice maybe, but that's where they have to impress when they do play to become first, or second choice.

Praet rumoured for £10m. Can't see it because if I were Anderlecht there's no way I'd sell to us after Henen. Also I don't think yet another youngster is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back