Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said that he did put in a few good through balls and did score!

but was mainly sat back further than we really would want. Smaller than I thought too.

but surely him in the deeper position would allow him to play deep penetrating balls(oh yessss) to our four pace merchants -

the clev, g-dog, barkster and the luka-duke

Regarding a CB. Who will want to come and be on the bench as second string to Jags and Stones? It will be difficult to find and experienced CB that would do that, unless they are at the end of their career. If it is someone young then why bother when we have Browning and Galloway.

tbf i think we have been looking for experienced back up there. it will be something like that Astori fella i quess. goes to same category than Distin and Alcaraz. we cant rely on our kids if Stones or Jags get injured, and thats like inevitable.

I see villa have had a 12mil bid accepted for Jordan Ayew who we were losely linked with

VILLA ARE TAKING OVER US!!!!!

What type of player is Sergi Roberto? because no one seems to know.
Started more deep lying player ,but seems to have developed into a forward playmaker looks a really good player.
He does drop deep as Martinez refered,but looks more like a Fabregas type of player now.
Big competition in that role at Barca so it maybe a case wait & see , if it is him I would be very happy.

I see villa have had a 12mil bid accepted for Jordan Ayew who we were losely linked with

VILLA ARE TAKING OVER US!!!!!

fuming-gif.gif

tbf i think we have been looking for experienced back up there. it will be something like that Astori fella i quess. goes to same category than Distin and Alcaraz. we cant rely on our kids if Stones or Jags get injured, and thats like inevitable.

Astori is 28 and an international. Couldn't see anyone like that coming. I think it will have to be someone 32-35 in the twilight of his career. I think we can rely on the kids to be 4th and 5th choice, but an experienced CB will be hard to come by. We may have to look at someone who can't get a game for their club.

Astori is 28 and an international. Couldn't see anyone like that coming. I think it will have to be someone 32-35 in the twilight of his career. I think we can rely on the kids to be 4th and 5th choice, but an experienced CB will be hard to come by. We may have to look at someone who can't get a game for their club.

you might be right. difficult to say though...if we were serious with ogbonna...(?)

damn, i want some transfer action NOW CMOOON BOBBY E-VERRR-TON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back