Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that's half the problem mate. It wouldn't be for the sake of it as we have clear areas that need addressing
Yes but, there are many going nuts and there's still 37 days of the window left! If we don't get 2-3 more in the places we need then...

Once the window shuts, its time the fans took the board down.. There's very shifty goings on with our money, most other clubs don't have these supposed issues.

Yes but, there are many going nuts and there's still 37 days of the window left! If we don't get 2-3 more in the places we need then...

Once the window shuts, its time the fans took the board down.. There's very shifty goings on with our money, most other clubs don't have these supposed issues.

Agreed. No fume yet, but our first game is in 2 weeks.

Lukaku is better than benteke. Milner wanted 150k a week. Firminio, no one heard of and cost 30 mil!!

There's nothing between Lukaku and Benteke and well you know it :)

The point being is that they are not scratching around waiting for Vibrac loans to clear, and fannying around. They are getting their players in early and getting them settled for the start of the league campaign,like a proper professional football club should.
I
I know a lot of sides wait until the last day of the window, but is that really necessary?

On skybet we're the favourites to sign ashley williams at 6/5. I understand the bookies fish for business in these types of markets but seemed a bit random given (as far as im aware) we've not been linked with him anywhere.

On skybet we're the favourites to sign ashley williams at 6/5. I understand the bookies fish for business in these types of markets but seemed a bit random given (as far as im aware) we've not been linked with him anywhere.
I don't think Sky should be allowed to have a betting outlet.

All they have to do is report any old rumour, then they take it in via the bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back