Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need a winger/striker and an attacking midfielder added to this squad. That's on top of the necessity of adding a centre back. Can't believe how lacklustre we've been this summer window.

Now. I'll caveat this by confessing that I've never seen him play. However he is, and has been an attacking, creative midfielder of high repute for some time. Barca took him from Dinamo at an early age. He's diminutive and plays in a similar manner to Modric by all accounts.

Think Modric when he came to Spurs, playing off a forward - rather than the more developed Modric playing from a deeper role.

I'm very, very keen to see him come to Goodison. He's full of potential though certainly would fall into the "can he do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke" bracket.

Agree, it will be stupid not to get him if he's available. This kid is more than promising, he will walk into our team with ease. Massive massive signing if true.

Maybe if we sell an asset we could sign teh three players we need. We need a cb, playmaker and a striker. Maybe James would be the one to sell but would rather sell our dross instead but who would buy them.

If we spent good money the last two summers, why are we so skint this time round?

@BILLKENWRIGHT.
running_money_taxes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back