Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle favourites to sign Austin jesus there forwards outclass ours Mitrovic, Austin, Cisse and Perez whilst we have Kone as our back up forward.

Martinez better pull something out the hat or my faiths completely lost in him, all this talk of leaving it late is a joke

They do mate, they have no choice in the matter. I think the eldest would like to see us sign one of the Creepers from Minecraft and the youngest would like us to somehow fit Thomas the tank engine into the starting eleven. He argues that he has a good engine on him.
haha

ask my lad and he would want captain america and hulk

So thats dempsy and hulk signing for us then :)

Newcastle favourites to sign Austin jesus there forwards outclass ours Mitrovic, Austin, Cisse and Perez whilst we have Kone as our back up forward.

Martinez better pull something out the hat or my faiths completely lost in him, all this talk of leaving it late is a joke
Bit hysterical like.

I'm 99% sure we wont be signing a striker this Summer. Martinez' interview yesterday more or less confirmed that. Said he wants two more players (gotta be a CB and CAM) and his opinion on "Romelu and Arouna's fantastic understanding".

bloody hell there's few kids out there i feel really really sorry for.

...no offence

Oh the fun we have

SJ7oM.gif
tumblr_mmr9bh9EDj1s7pp0eo1_400.gif
485d7c7227d60800826c03af75eac1560e88d9176bfe5cfe1be7270309372d5b_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back