Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
credit where credits due, bar the player with no age they just got, they are making some decent signings. They need to solidfy rather than go from relegation to champions league in a season and if Mclaren is any good for them they could be a decent team this year.

They have done better business than Stoke & West Ham in my opinion, who people are saying have done great business but i just can't see it

I'm normally quite optimistic, but I've just got this funny feeling we'll see a centre-half come in, and then it will be cheque book back in the drawer.

Our net transfer spend in the past 5 years has been £9.9m. Meaning on average our net spend per season is just under £2m. To put that into context, only Villa, Watford and Spurs have a lower net spend per season.
Out of the running because we don't have the funds available to sign him.

01_B08BHS_1134367k.jpg

Sounds like those 2 signings will be 2 squad players hence not the rush. I think he got Deloufeu and Cleverly in to be in the starting 11.

Would be massively suprised if the other 2 signings are not a CB and Lennon and no playmaker, which is a shambles. At least the only positive Is if we struggle again the clown will be shown the door.

Sounds like those 2 signings will be 2 squad players hence not the rush. I think he got Deloufeu and Cleverly in to be in the starting 11.

Would be massively suprised if the other 2 signings are not a CB and Lennon and no playmaker, which is a shambles. At least the only positive Is if we struggle again the clown will be shown the door.

you do realise martinez doesnt control the transfer budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back