Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and they replaced him with Given.................. apart from WBA...... who have only brought one in.We are the lowest with one free and an ex loanee for 4.25 mill. Even Watford signed some player today costing more than we have spent................. So yeah people are Fuming.

So Deulofeu doesn't count as a signing because he's a ex loan player? or Cleverley because he's a free?

Maybe people should just wait till the windows shut before comparing us to other clubs, then and only then can you assess who's done the best business.

What's the point in comparing ours or anyone's spending now when there's still plenty of time to spend money?

Van Dijk Favorited a tweet on twitter. Bar that mate, all is quiet on the western front.

Someone said Van Dijk is better than Stones and Jags.

People are talking about Stoke again, this time it's not my doing.

Tosh and more tosh.

Ta lads.
If Van Dijk comes here it'd make @Mikey_Fitzgerald happy, and if Mikey's happy, then I'm happy.

I'll pop in again tomorrow. Play nice everyone, they're just opinions.

It's not even the end of the window yet though. The same thing happened last season before we'd signed Lukaku. Also I was mainly saying I don't get what the fascination with Stoke is.
I know mate.......... however we signed Lukaku on a perm....... we signed Barry on a perm lost Gerry and brought in Besic.So the squad was strengthened for Europa season how ??? We also lost our American fitness coach ,

So Deulofeu doesn't count as a signing because he's a ex loan player? or Cleverley because he's a free?

Maybe people should just wait till the windows shut before comparing us to other clubs, then and only then can you assess who's done the best business.

What's the point in comparing ours or anyone's spending now when there's still plenty of time to spend money?
I know mate..... I'm just starting to wonder if we have any.

Considering Van Dijk has been linked with a move to the likes of Southampton to and he's only favourited a tweet about moving to us there has to be something in it, just has to be.

Some strange things in this thread. People fuming that Barkley--who was hailed as the future of English football at this time last year--is being talked up by Martinez?

Some fans have absolutely lost the plot. Talent counts for more than a new signing, regardless of whether or not that talent comes from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back