Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want you all to remember the Van Dijk advocates on this board when he signs for us (or somewhere else) and is sensational.

He's a fantastic player, if we get him I'll be absolutely delighted because I've no doubt in my mind he's a better player than Jags. Between him and Stones the gap is much smaller but I'd still probably rate Van Dijk a little higher for now.

Best case scenario is we get Van Dijk for 10-12m, keep Stones and partner them both. The potential in that pair is scary.

Van Dijk is a really good player, I would love him here, doubt Celtic will sell just before Champions league qualifier. Pace Power height and good ball player what's not to like. Could play 3 at the back on certain occasions

I want you all to remember the Van Dijk advocates on this board when he signs for us (or somewhere else) and is sensational.

He's a fantastic player, if we get him I'll be absolutely delighted because I've no doubt in my mind he's a better player than Jags. Between him and Stones the gap is much smaller but I'd still probably rate Van Dijk a little higher for now.

Best case scenario is we get Van Dijk for 10-12m, keep Stones and partner them both. The potential in that pair is scary.

Mate, guessing by your name your allegiances are probably more swayed toward Celtic, however do you remember the original Rangers FC signing a player called Jean-Alain Boumsong? For all intents and purposes he was pretty much as you have described Van Dijk, and so the English variant of the new Rangers Football Club or Newcastle as I tend to call them, bought him.

And he was utter dog shoite !! Utterly utterly rubbish, akin to the nonsense you peddled earlier about him being better than our own centre halves.

Oh yeah. First thing I'll do when he scored the winner in the cup final is come on here and congratulate some random off the internet on saying he was good.

First thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back