Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van dijk favourited a tweet regarding the Everton rumours!
It's on lads, it's on

image.webp

Weirdest translation I've ever seen.

TBH I am kind of glad we are not buying these 10-12M players that no-one has heard of until they get transferred from some Benelux league. I really got quite buzzed when we signed Deulofeu. I think we actually need to sign someone that makes you fist pump the air and exclaim "Yes!!!" - Boost morale, boost season ticket sales and generally get everyone revved up for the season, full of confidence and ready to crap all over all-comers!
So far none of them have had anything like that reaction before they inevitably got picked up by Stoke, the 'Ammers or the Barcodes (Maybe Mertens or Shaqiri but that's about it). So I hope Bobby keeps his powder dry, let the mid tablers pick up the 'also-rans' and we will wait for the coming messiah.....

....Or we could just go with Cleverly at #10 I suppose.

This is the actual translation, when you put in the Van Dijk part it completely ruins it! But it's on!

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 237
Stoke have rounded up a load of frees and a loan while selling their goalkeeper and people are fuming
Yeah and they replaced him with Given.................. apart from WBA...... who have only brought one in.We are the lowest with one free and an ex loanee for 4.25 mill. Even Watford signed some player today costing more than we have spent................. So yeah people are Fuming.

Yeah and they replaced him with Given.................. apart from WBA...... who have only brought one in.We are the lowest with one free and an ex loanee for 4.25 mill. Even Watford signed some player today costing more than we have spent................. So yeah people are Fuming.

Why don't we have a laugh about it now and then when Watford spank us 3-0 then we will fume.

It's not even the end of the window yet though. The same thing happened last season before we'd signed Lukaku. Also I was mainly saying I don't get what the fascination with Stoke is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back