Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrumpyCatEFC_zpsxq8slmo0.jpg

Can't believe we've pulled this one off.

What part is wrong bud? Celtic part or Boumsong being dog toffee?
The Boumsong and Van Dijk comparisons. They are different types of players completely. Just because that clown of a manager Souness paid 8 million for him on the back of a half decent six months (yes six months!) 10 years ago, why should that be held against VVD in 2015?

Before Van Dijk moved to Celtic he was in the Eredvise team of the year at the age of 21, and has probably since been Celtic's stand out player domestically and in Europe for the past 2 seasons. The snobbery on here from some is just unbelievable. Just because someone is playing in Scotland means he's tosh?

Look at Wanyama, adjusted to the PL smoothly and was one of the best DM's in the league last year. Ki, another good player who has been consistently good in England/Wales since his move to Swansea. For me Van Dijk is a better player than both. One of our best players came from Scotland ffs.

If he moves here (and I hope he does), you will all love him.

The Boumsong and Van Dijk comparisons. They are different types of players completely. Just because that clown of a manager Souness paid 8 million for him on the back of a half decent six months (yes six months!) 10 years ago, why should that be held against VVD in 2015?

Before Van Dijk moved to Celtic he was in the Eredvise team of the year at the age of 21, and has probably since been Celtic's stand out player domestically and in Europe for the past 2 seasons. The snobbery on here from some is just unbelievable. Just because someone is playing in Scotland means he's tosh?

Look at Wanyama, adjusted to the PL smoothly and was one of the best DM's in the league last year. Ki, another good player who has been consistently good in England/Wales since his move to Swansea. For me Van Dijk is a better player than both. One of our best players came from Scotland ffs.

Take no bread poultice mate. You'd think any player signed from a lesser league than the prem is gonna be poo.
As you say Wanyama & Ki done very well .Now where was it we got Seamus from ?
Not seen too much of Van Dijk but what I have seen he is good in the air , comfortable on the ball
and without knocking Celtic looks a class above them.Looks strong & a bit of snide in him.
So ye if he comes here the lad gets my full support.....trust me we've had far far worse.

I'm afraid the haters won't realise how good he truly is until he signs for another club and does amazing. He's going to take the League by storm, no doubt in my mind. Hopefully, it's for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back