Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to get another striker in don't we?

Kevin Nolan considering move away from West Ham if he doesn't get playing time under Bilic
KEVIN NOLAN expects to be involved in Slaven Bilic’s first-team plans this season – otherwise the midfielder would consider moving elsewhere.
By ROB MAUL
17:21, Fri, Jul 24, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:27, Fri, Jul 24, 2015
fb2.png

tw2.png

g.png

m.png

sh.png

c.png

kev-593600.jpg

“If that’s good enough, then great. If not, we’ll have to sit down and see where we go from there.

“I’m coming to the tail-end of my career and I’ve got to do what’s best for me and my family. To be fair, we haven’t got that far yet but we’ll see.”

Late on Thursday evening, West Ham required penalties to eliminate Maltese part-timers Birkirkara. The Hammers will now face Romanians Astra Giurgiu next Thursday at Upton Park in the first leg of the third qualifying round.

@MOgdenTelegraph: Man Utd news: Adnan Januzaj set for central role after being handed shot at redemption by LVG | via @telegraph http://t.co/DMNERNuhqw
Louis van Gaal is to hand Adnan Januzaj a central attacking role at Manchester United this season in a final attempt to re-ignite the Belgian youngster’s Old Trafford career.
Januzaj, 20, is facing a decisive campaign at United after struggling to impress Van Gaal during the Dutchman’s first year as manager last season.

Concerns over the winger’s attitude and focus have been aired privately by sources at the club, with the Brussels-born player exasperating members of the coaching staff with his inability to build on an impressive debut season in 2013-14. Having been rewarded with a five-year contract in October 2013 to fend off interest from Paris Saint-Germain – United’s International Champions Cup opponents in Chicago on Wednesday – Januzaj ended his first campaign under David Moyes as one of the brightest young talents in the game, but he quickly became a peripheral figure under Van Gaal.
After making 35 appearances under Moyes, Januzaj played just 21 times under Van Gaal last season, starting just eight games in all competitions.

United have resisted attempts by Everton to sign Januzaj on loan, however and Van Gaal has now told the player that he believes he can help bolster the squad’s attacking options this season.

Kevin Nolan considering move away from West Ham if he doesn't get playing time under Bilic
KEVIN NOLAN expects to be involved in Slaven Bilic’s first-team plans this season – otherwise the midfielder would consider moving elsewhere.
By ROB MAUL
17:21, Fri, Jul 24, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:27, Fri, Jul 24, 2015
fb2.png

tw2.png

g.png

m.png

sh.png

c.png

kev-593600.jpg

“If that’s good enough, then great. If not, we’ll have to sit down and see where we go from there.

“I’m coming to the tail-end of my career and I’ve got to do what’s best for me and my family. To be fair, we haven’t got that far yet but we’ll see.”

Late on Thursday evening, West Ham required penalties to eliminate Maltese part-timers Birkirkara. The Hammers will now face Romanians Astra Giurgiu next Thursday at Upton Park in the first leg of the third qualifying round.
Bolton for him next week.

Napoli challenge Everton as talks kickoff for Dynamo Kiev defender Dragovic
by Carlos Volcano20 minutes ago< 500 READS
SHARE THE LOVE
thumb_2318_default_small.jpeg

Everton are facing Napoli competition for Austria defender Aleksandar Dragovic.

Sportitalia says Everton have held formal talks with Dynamo Kiev about a fee for Dragovic as they prepare to lose Chelsea target John Stones.

Dynamo have informed Everton they can sign Dragovic for a fee of €12 million plus €2 million in bonuses.

However, Napoli are also keen, despite their swoop for Tottenham defender Vlad Chiriches.

Like Everton, Napoli are in talks with Dynamo over a price for Dragovic this week.

- See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...efender-dragovic-4088451#sthash.Pn6BIHuP.dpuf

SHARE THE LOVE

Sportitalia says Everton have held formal talks with Dynamo Kiev about a fee for Dragovic as they prepare to lose Chelsea target John Stones.

Dynamo have informed Everton they can sign Dragovic for a fee of €12 million plus €2 million in bonuses.

However, Napoli are also keen, despite their swoop for Tottenham defender Vlad Chiriches.

Like Everton, Napoli are in talks with Dynamo over a price for Dragovic this week.

- See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...efender-dragovic-4088451#sthash.Pn6BIHuP.dpuf
Besic is going to be interested by that news, according to @Hungariansupport some Bosnians translated the comments that kicked off the dispute below as " You muslim mother******".

Hold on tight blues, it seems the media are now going for the "he is expected to join Chelsea" line, despite there being zero evidence of this, media working overtime on behalf of Chelsea

SHARE THE LOVE

Wouldn't mind him and Yarmolenko in a double deal like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back