Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragovic was quality in the matches we played against them last season, I remember him being touted with a move to the premier league before he moved to Ukraine. I can imagine him fancying a move here to challenge himself in England (despite us getting destroyed in Europe).

United have resisted attempts by Everton to sign Januzaj on loan, however and Van Gaal has now told the player that he believes he can help bolster the squad’s attacking options this season.
Ha! Where is the media's outrage that a club should stand in the way of a player's career by actually saying no to an offer from another club? Or is it only certain clubs who have the divine right to appropriate others' players or to say no and be taken seriously?

Pure guesswork, but could Hector Moreno be a player we're interested in as cb backup? One year left of contract, leftie, 27, seasoned international, psv think they have a shout signing him for €3m. Just returned to training after injury so would make sense to wait til late in the window to assess the situation.

The rags are determined to unsettle our fans it seems with the McCarthy, Stones and Lukaku stuff.

I am all for remaining dignified and I appreciate Martinez has spoken about both Stones and McCarthy, but it really does make you wonder if they are just making this stuff up or not.

Hahaha Tribal Football though.

Dragovic is ace like, but not a chance in blue hell.

Here we are, negotiating with his club

14990340737_a015488855_b.jpg

Good post See your point

Really ?! I got myself confused half way through posting it lol Thankfully you get my point even if it does hurt to say that Sylvain is right, im also pretty sure the milkman wouldnt do anything to upset the fans even though him and Brown Shoes arent exactly close friends.

Never ever in for Dragovic. Bobby puts a lot of emphasis on 'the right characters' for locker room harmony etc. This guy is a Serb who racially abused our Bosnian psycho in an international match recently. He wouldn't last a week before being found in some back-room office in Finch Farm like a scene from Dexter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back